/[i-scream]/web/www/license.xhtml
ViewVC logotype

Log of /web/www/license.xhtml

Parent Directory Parent Directory | Revision Log Revision Log | View Revision Graph Revision Graph


Links to HEAD: (view) (annotate)
Sticky Tag:

Revision 1.7 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Thu Apr 1 20:58:17 2004 UTC (15 years, 3 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.6: +5 -5 lines
Diff to previous 1.6
Correct a mention of the CMS, which should really have referred to all of
our software.


Revision 1.6 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Tue Mar 23 23:43:23 2004 UTC (15 years, 3 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.5: +36 -44 lines
Diff to previous 1.5
Another biggish commit.

All pages are now XHTML 1.1 compliant. I've also tided (with the help of
the tidy tool) all the pages, so they're neater.

There are still parts of the site that won't validate - such as the CGI
scripts, and the CVS stuff - but I'll get to them tomorrow.


Revision 1.5 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Tue Mar 23 20:22:27 2004 UTC (15 years, 3 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.4: +1 -4 lines
Diff to previous 1.4
Move to .xhtml files instead of .shtml. They still use SSI.

We're now validating as XHTML 1.1 (or, at least we will be when I've tested
every page of the site to make sure it validates). I've put the necessary
frigs in the webserver so it returns the content-type as text/html if the
web browser doesn't make any claims to know about application/xhtml+xml
(which is the content type defined by the XHTML standards).


Revision 1.4 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Sun Mar 21 23:58:07 2004 UTC (15 years, 3 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.3: +22 -22 lines
Diff to previous 1.3
Commit new website. The old site is tagged, so this won't change the live
site... but it does move HEAD on to the new site.

Too many changes to list really. General points are:

- Moved to a XHTML CSS compliant site.
- Reorganised the site into a more multi-project based look.
- Removed a lot of cruft.

Still to do:

- Fix all the zillions of bugs stopping the whole site from validating :-)
- Tidy up the HTML in terms of layout and indentation.

Thanks to AJ for his help this weekend in doing this.


Revision 1.3 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Fri Jan 16 15:54:57 2004 UTC (15 years, 6 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.2: +5 -5 lines
Diff to previous 1.2
Alter the licensing of libstatgrab. The library part is now under the
LGPL, whilst the tools/examples are under the GPL. Both licenses are
included in the distribution (and are both now in CVS). Also made a
minor alteration to the webpage where it said everything was licensed
under the GPL.


Revision 1.2 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Sat May 18 18:11:10 2002 UTC (17 years, 2 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Branch point for: I-SCREAM_ORG
Changes since 1.1: +5 -5 lines
Diff to previous 1.1
Must remember to escape <'s and >'s.


Revision 1.1 - (view) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Sat May 18 18:02:55 2002 UTC (17 years, 2 months ago) by tdb
Branch: MAIN
Added licensing information.


This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.

  Diffs between and
  Type of Diff should be a

Sort log by:

  ViewVC Help
Powered by ViewVC 1.1.26